Ford Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan | Providing Quality Care
Bring bold confidence to the road as you drive in your newly acquired Ford vehicle from Legacy Ford Rimbey, trusting that through quality care and attention to detail, you are able to keep it running at its best. This is achieved through the Ford Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans. This plan is a proactive way to ensure that your vehicle lasts through regularly scheduled maintenance appointments as outlined in your vehicle’s Owner’s Guide.
Choose Your Plan
There are a variety of pre-paid maintenance plans being offered by Ford to ensure that your vehicle needs are being met. The two main plans are as follows:
- Ford Maintenance Protection Plan (FMPP)
- Covers all required scheduled maintenance for Ford vehicles as outlined in the Owner’s Guide.
- Limited Maintenance Plan (LMP)
- Covers regular maintenance services, such as engine oil and filter change, multi-point inspection and tire rotation, for pre-owned vehicles.
To purchase a Ford pre-paid maintenance plan for your vehicle, or for more information, please see Legacy Ford Rimbey.
Extended Service Plan
In addition to these pre-paid maintenance plans, you are able to purchase a Ford Extended Service Plan. These plans cover a wide range of vehicle components to bring you protection when the standard New Vehicle Basic Warranty is nearing expiration, or has expired altogether. They are backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited, and are honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln dealer across Canada and the United States. The following are the available ESPs:
- This extended service plan is the ultimate plan as it covers almost everything with the additional coverage of over 1,000 vehicle components.
- For additional high-tech coverage, this ESP offers 113 covered vehicle components and included roadside assistance. It consists of components covered by PowertrainCARE and BasicCARE plus additional coverage.
- This ESP offers a broader protection with 84 covered components as well as roadside assistance and components covered by PowertrainCARE.
- The powertrain ESP delivers a foundation for all new vehicle coverage plans with 29 covered vehicle components and roadside assistance.
- This ESP is custom-made specifically for Ford diesel vehicle owners and it covers all engine components included in your diesel engine warranty under the NEW Vehicle Limited Warranty.
- This ESP offers immediate first-day rental service coverage for your vehicle. It also provides roadside assistance and up to 3 days of rental vehicle reimbursement on a covered repair.
Reasons To Purchase
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
- Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States (Lincoln Maintenance Protection Plan is honoured at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States)
- Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
- Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by keeping up with your vehicle’s regular maintenance needs
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining FMPP prepaid maintenance coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle (except where prohibited by law). The Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
- Zero deductible
- May be included in your finance contract in most cases
Bring excellence to each driving scenario through the Ford pre-paid maintenance plans and Ford extended service plans. Through regularly scheduled maintenance appointments and by purchasing an extended warranty, you are able to provide quality care for your vehicle to keep it running smoothly and offer you assurance in your driving experience. Learn more about the Ford pre-paid maintenance plans from Legacy Ford Rimbey and Let Your Legacy Start Here.
Legacy Ford Rimbey